Skip to content

Do you import CBAM products to Finland?

If you import certain aluminium, iron and steel products and other CBAM goods, you will need emissions information from the manufacturer of the goods and you must report it to the Commission. The first report must be submitted by 31 January 2024. Read more about the Carbon Border Adjustment Mechanism.



Subscribe to newsletter

Our newsletters contain information about current topics and changes in transactions with Customs.  Subscribe to newsletter here