New Customs service hours in Vartius, Salla and Raja-Jooseppi
The opening hours of the Raja-Jooseppi border crossing point will change as of 19 December 2022, and those of Vartius as of 1 January 2023. The opening hours at Salla changed on 1 December 2022.
The service hours for commercial goods traffic are the same as the opening hours.
- Vartius: Mon-Thu 8.00-17.00, Fri-Sun 8.00-19.00
- Raja-Jooseppi: Mon–Sun 9.00–15.00
- For customs clearances of commercial traffic, you can also reserve an appointment by email at ptp.rajajooseppi(at)tulli.fi or by calling 0295 527 026
- Salla: Mon–Sun, 10.00-14.00
- For customs clearances of commercial traffic, you can also reserve an appointment by email at ptp.salla(at)tulli.fi or by calling 0295 527 027
Please book your service appointment at Raja-Jooseppi or Salla at least two hours in advance. If you are reserving an appointment for 8.00 o’clock on the following day, be sure to book the appointment no later than on the previous day, two hours before the end of service hours.
Russian attack on Ukraine – export sanctions and their effects on businesses and private individuals
Customer notice, 14 April 2022: Customs’ service hours for commercial goods traffic will be shortened at Nuijamaa, Vartius and Vainikkala (in Finnish, Swedish and Russian)
Customer notice, 11 May 2022: Customs’ service hours for commercial goods traffic will be shortened at Imatra (in Finnish, Swedish and Russian)
Customer notice, 17 June 2022: Changes to our service hours at Kotka, Kuusamo, Salla and Raja-Jooseppi from 27 June 2022