Accessibility statement – Customs duty calculator
Finnish Customs is committed to making its websites and online services accessible in accordance with the Act on the Provision of Digital Services (306/2019).
This accessibility statement concerns the customs duty calculator.
Other service alternatives
If you are not able to use the customs duty calculator, there are other service alternatives. You can use our website, call the Customs Information service, tel. 0295 5201, Mon–Fri, 8 am–4.15 pm, send a written question to Customs Information or visit a customs office with customer service.
The accessibility of the service
Current accessibility of the content of the service: partly meets the requirements laid down in the Finnish Act on the Provision of Digital Services.
The known problems with accessibility
The service still has some usability problems. The recognised problems with accessibility are described below. If you notice a problem in the service that is not included in the list, please contact us.
The following content does not meet the requirements laid down in the Act on the Provision of Digital Services and will be fixed as soon as possible:
- In the tree view, items containing sub-items cannot be expanded using the keyboard’s Enter key nor with an Android Talkback screen reader. (WCAG 2.1.1)
- The cookie notice is missing a programmatic name and an aria-modal attribute. The programmatic structure is also somewhat complicated. (WCAG 4.1.2, 4.1.3)
Drafting of the statement
Customs has assessed the accessibility of this service as follows:
- The assessment was conducted by an external operator.
- The service was assessed in 11/2020 and in 5/2021.
- This statement was drafted on 18 November 2020.
- The statement was last reviewed on 1 June 2021.
We are happy to receive feedback on the accessibility of this service.
- Give feedback on accessibility to Customs by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Customs’ customer service and communications are responsible for the accessibility of the Customs duty calculator and will also respond to feedback on accessibility.
- We aim to respond to feedback within five working days.
- If you are not satisfied with the response you have received from Customs, you can also give feedback on accessibility to the Regional State Administrative Agencies: email@example.com.