Prevent the spread of the coronavirus; use our electronic services and avoid unnecessary visits to customs offices
Due to the exceptional circumstances caused by the coronavirus, Customs asks customers to avoid unnecessary visits to customs offices, and to primarily use our electronic services or alternative transaction services. If necessary, Customs will scale down the opening hours of customs offices for ensuring the continuity of Customs activities and smooth foreign trade.
Please be sure to primarily use our electronic services:
- If you are unable to use our e-services, you can choose an alternative service:
Here you will find the contact details for arranging an appointment if your business cannot be conducted in any other way.
- When necessary, our business customers can contact our business advisors. Private customers can contact the Customs Information Service; see contact details here.
- Before you contact Customs, have a look at our frequently asked questions to avoid customer service peaks here.
- You will find the up-to-date opening hours of customs offices here.
Please be considerate to others and note the following hygiene measures when you visit a customs office
- Stay at least 1 - 2 metres away from others
- Avoid close contact; do not shake hands
- Maintain efficient hand hygiene; use hand sanitizer and wash your hands regularly
- Cough on your sleeve or on a handkerchief