Compiler: Finnish Customs
The publication is available only in Finnish
Transit transport statistics describe the quantity and estimated value of the road transit traffic passing through Finland to Russia. The statistics indicate the monthly information on transit goods which arrive at the customs border of Finland, and which are transported by road to Russia without customs clearance in the customs territory of Finland. The statistics indicate the transport volumes at the most significant customs offices on the eastern border according to the most important product categories. Moreover, an estimate on the value of transports is presented according to customs office and product category. Transit goods are not included in the trade statistics material.
- Uljas - Statistical Database
Finnish Customs’ detailed international trade statistics on goods can be obtained from the Uljas statistical database of Customs.
- Statistics specifications
- Quality descriptions
- Manual on international trade statistics principles
- Release calendar
You can ask about
- finding and interpreting statistics on the foreign trade of goods
- the use of the service for searching data in international trade statistics i.e. ULJAS database.