These pages contain Excel tables with information on Finnish imports and exports.
- Time series section contains tables on imports, exports and trade balance since 1884, trade by countries since 1881 and unit value and volume indexes since 1866.
- Commodity Statistics section contains tables describing the structure of Finland's imports and exports by SITC sections and divisions and by selected subgroups.
- Country Statistics section contains tables of Finland's international trade by regions, countries of origin, consignment and destination, and imports and exports by countries according to magnitude.
- International trade indexes section provides tables containing unit value indexes and volume indexes published by Finnish Customs.
- Statistics on logistics section contains tables on border traffic and transports of international trade.
- Other Statistics section contains tables on imports and exports according to Products by Activity (CPA), by industries (TOL), by BEC goods classification and by main use of goods.
Statistics published monthly are preliminary. The figures change as the primary material is supplemented and reviewed. The final figures of the statistical year are published at the end of August the next year.
Detailed statistical information on the CN-nomenclature 8-digit level can be obtained from Uljas, the statistical database on international trade. Statistical information may also be requested from the Finnish Customs Statistics Service tel. +358 295 52335 or e-mail statistics[at]tulli.fi.
|Magnitude less than half of unit employed||0(0,0)|
|Category not applicable||.|
|Data not available or too uncertain for presentation||..|
|Data subject to secrecy||...|
|Change percentage is marked x if the data of the comparison year is 0 or not available.||x|
Mon–Fri 9 am–2.30 pm
You can ask about
- finding and interpreting statistics on the foreign trade of goods
- the use of the service for searching data in international trade statistics i.e. ULJAS database.