- The Customs Statistics Service will help, if you need information on international trade statistics. The Statistics Service provides guidance on how to find and interpret statistics.
- You can find all statistical information published by Customs Statistics free of charge in the statistical database Uljas and on the Customs website under Statistics. You can search for information in Uljas in machine-readable format also via an open API.
- You can order the statistical releases and surveys published on the Customs website to be sent free of charge to your email address by clicking the link below .
- You can also order statistical information for a fee in accordance with the price list of the commercial services of Finnish Customs (in Finnish).
Mon–Fri 9 am–2.30 pm
You can ask about
- finding and interpreting statistics on the foreign trade of goods
- the use of the service for searching data in international trade statistics i.e. ULJAS database.