In this report, re-export refers to goods that have been imported to Finland and then re-exported, and which have not changed owner while in Finland or have changed owner within a group. While in Finland, these goods may have been stored, repacked or equipped e.g. with instruction manuals in a way that ensures their essential characteristics and CN classification-based product name have not changed.
- Uljas - Statistical Database
Finnish Customs’ detailed international trade statistics on goods can be obtained from the Uljas statistical database of Customs.
- Statistics specifications
- Quality descriptions
- Manual on international trade statistics principles
- Release calendar
You can ask about
- finding and interpreting statistics on the foreign trade of goods
- the use of the service for searching data in international trade statistics i.e. ULJAS database.