An exact timetable for publishing of the Preliminary Statistics, Monthly Statistics and Index is settled for approximately one year in advance. The timetable for other publications and surveys is released when more exact publishing dates have been determined.
Regularly published statistics (Text in Finnish, tables also in English)
Published on the day announced at 9 am.
|Statistics month||Preliminary statistics||Monthly statistics/ Index/ ULJAS|
Other statistics and surveys (in Finnish)
Preliminary timetable; topics and timetables can change. Published on the day announced at 9 am.
|Statistics on border traffic 2018||21.2.2019|
Published on the day announced at 9 am
In the Uljas service, transit transport statistics are published at the end of the following month two days prior to the monthly statistics.
Uljas updating schedule
International trade statistics are published about 60 days after the end of the month of reference.
- Transport statistics are published about 60 days after the end of the month of reference.
- Transit transports are published about 30 days after the end of the month of reference.
- Border traffic is published within seven weeks of the end of the reference month.
Reports are published about 60 days after the end of the month of reference.
Yearly and monthly publications on international trade
The monthly publication and Pocket Statistics are printed matters; the yearly publication is a CD-ROM. Pocket Statistics is also available in PDF format on the Internet.
- The monthly publication is published about 13 weeks after the end of the month of reference.
- Pocket Statistics is published about five months after the end of the year of reference.
- The annual publication "International trade of goods" is published about twelve months after the end of the year of reference.