An exact timetable for publishing of the Preliminary Statistics, Monthly Statistics and Index is settled for approximately one year in advance.
Regularly published statistics
Published on the day announced at 9 am.
|Statistics month||Preliminary statistics||Monthly statistics/ Index/ ULJAS|
Other statistics and surveys (in Finnish)
Preliminary timetable; topics and timetables can change. Published on the day announced at 9 am.
|Trade between Finland and the United Kingdom||23.12.2020|
|International trade in goods by enterprise size, 2020 July-September||23.12.2020|
Uljas statistical database updating schedule
International trade statistics are published about 60 days after the end of the month of reference.
- Transport statistics are published about 60 days after the end of the month of reference.
- Transit transports are published about 30 days after the end of the month of reference.
- Border traffic is published within seven weeks of the end of the reference month.
Reports are published about 60 days after the end of the month of reference.
Yearly and monthly publications on international trade
The monthly publication and Pocket Statistics are printed matters. Pocket Statistics is also available in PDF format on the Internet.
- The monthly publication is published about 13 weeks after the end of the month of reference.
- Pocket Statistics is published about five months after the end of the year of reference.