International trade transports
Compiler: Finnish Customs
The publication is available only in Finnish
International trade statistics provide information on the transport volumes of Finnish imports and exports by mode of transport and by commodity group, as well as by country of destination and departure. The statistics show the quarterly volumes of Finland’s imports and exports in tonnes and the values of the transports. The data is sorted by mode of transport according to the active means of transport used for importing or exporting goods across the border. The data has also been grouped according to country and commodity group. The statistical material also includes returned and repaired goods. Transits are not included in the transport statistics.
- Uljas - Statistical Database
Finnish Customs’ detailed international trade statistics on goods can be obtained from the Uljas statistical database of Customs.
- Statistics specifications
- Quality descriptions
- Manual on international trade statistics principles
- Release calendar
You can ask about
- finding and interpreting statistics on the foreign trade of goods
- the use of the service for searching data in international trade statistics i.e. ULJAS database.