International trade indexes
Compiler: Finnish Customs
Starting from the monthly statistics for February 2011, the unit value and volume indexes of the international trade are published as part of the monthly statistics.
Index calculation to be renewed: Bulletin 28.3.2013 >>
Statistics indicate both monthly data and the moving 12-month averages of the development of prices, terms of trade, and volumes of imports and exports. Indexes are published separately for internal and external trade. In addition to index point figures, the development of prices and quantities within international trade has also been analysed verbally and graphically.
- Uljas - Statistical Database
Finnish Customs’ detailed international trade statistics on goods can be obtained from the Uljas statistical database of Customs.
- Statistics specifications
- Quality descriptions
- Manual on international trade statistics principles
- Publishing timetable
You can ask about
- finding and interpreting statistics on the foreign trade of goods
- the use of the service for searching data in international trade statistics i.e. ULJAS database.