Useful instructions to facilitate the use of the Uljas statistical database
- General instructions on how to use the Uljas database can be found via the links for instructions, e.g. via “Help” in the top right corner of the frontpage.
- The classification level is selected in the drop-down menu at the top of the first list box, for example when you wish to change the classification of products from CN2 to CN8. The drop-down menu opens when you click on the heading “Classification of Products CN2” or another of the listed headings.
- Various geographical divisions can be found in the drop-down menu of the “Country” list box which opens when you click on the heading of the box.
- Statistics for the whole year can be retrieved by selecting only December in the “Timeperiod” list box and the indicators beginning with “Cum.” (cumulative) in the “Indicators” list box.
- The codes for the units of the indicators (e.g. 1= kg, 33= pieces, 26= l) can be added to the statistics by selecting “Quantity unit code” and "Supplementary quantity unit code" in the "Indicators” list box.
- The “Change%” item in the “Indicators” window refers to the change in value compared to the corresponding period of the previous year.
- Searches of more than 600 000 cells can be performed by selecting “Compressed comma separated file (.csv)” in the drop-down menu located at the bottom of the page to the left of the "Get table" button.