Border traffic statistics
Compiler: Finnish Customs
The publication is available only in Finnish
The border traffic statistics describe the vehicles and containers that have entered and left the country within international traffic, sorted according to means of transport. The statistics describe the number of means of transport (e.g. vehicles, trailers, containers) crossing the Finnish border. The statistics indicate the empty and loaded means of transport that have arrived in and departed from Finland. The data has also been grouped according to country and border crossing point.
- Uljas - Statistical Database
Finnish Customs’ detailed international trade statistics on goods can be obtained from the Uljas statistical database of Customs.
- Statistics specifications
- Quality descriptions
- Manual on international trade statistics principles
- Release calendar
Mon–Fri 9 am–2.30 pm
You can ask about
- finding and interpreting statistics on the foreign trade of goods
- the use of the service for searching data in international trade statistics i.e. ULJAS database.