Travelling abroad by car

Before travelling abroad by car, make sure that you have the required travel documents. You can check this e.g. from Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Finland.

Read more

Contact us

Contact Customs Information

The Customs Information Service offers advice from Monday to Friday 8 am–4 pm. Have a look at the FAQ or contact us with your question.

Customs Information Service


We want to improve our website together with our customers. You can give us feedback by clicking “Send feedback”.

Send feedback