Returning from your business trip with company goods

If you arrive from outside the EU and you are carrying goods which

  • travelled from Finland to non-EU territory, and for which an export declaration was submitted to Customs, or
  • was purchased outside the EU and you wish to declare it for a company that has a business ID,

choose the red channel at Customs, present the goods to the customs authorities and submit a customs declaration. Present an invoice on the purchased goods. If an export declaration was submitted on the goods upon exportation, you will also need the MRN of the export declaration.

When businesses import goods, they must have an EORI number. As a rule, businesses are required to submit electronic import declarations. However, when a traveller is carrying commercial goods, they can provide an oral customs declaration on goods with a maximum value of 1 000 euros.

Read more

Any questions?

Contact Customs Information Mon–Fri 8 am–4.15 pm

Please have a look at the frequently asked questions.

If you have a question about the arrival of parcels, its contents or the handling fee, please contact Posti.

Customs Information Service