You may have declared an order which will arrive only in part. A part of your goods will be delivered to you later. What steps you should take depends on the total value of your order.
The total value of my goods is at most 150 euros
When you are notified of the arrival of your subsequent delivery, do this:
Call the Customs Information Service at 0295 5206 (weekdays from 8 a.m. to 4.15 p.m.).
If you are located in the Åland Islands, call the number 0295 527 018 (weekdays from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.).
Before calling, make sure that you have all the necessary information and documents. You will need
- the MRN of your customs clearance
- an order confirmation or invoice on your goods
- the arrival ID of the subsequent postal delivery, or some other form of tracking ID
- your possible reclamation or, for example, an email from the seller or dispatcher informing you about a subsequent delivery.
The Customs Information Service will instruct you further on what to do.
The total value of my delivery is over 150 euros
When you are notified about the arrival of your subsequent delivery, do this:
- Declare the consignment yourself or use a representative for declaring it. In your customs clearance, give only the value of the goods that are delivered to you afterwards.
- Apply for a tax refund, i.e. revision of the customs clearance decision concerning the first customs clearance. In your application for revision, give the reference numbers (MRNs) of both customs clearances.
Read the instructions on how to apply for a revised decision.
Read more about customs clearance here: Declare your parcel.