Leisure boats, personal watercraft and outboard engines as removal goods
There are import restrictions on leisure boats, personal watercraft and outboard engines. The authority responsible for the restrictions is the Finnish Transport and Communications Agency Traficom.
Moving to Finland from a non-EU country
- If necessary, find out about the import requirements from Trafi’s market supervision of leisure boats, veneilytarkastajat(at)trafi.fi.
- Observe that a leisure boat or a personal watercraft, which is imported from a territory outside EU's customs and fiscal territory, must fulfil the import requirements so that Customs can release the restricted goods for free circulation.
- Customs restriction manual – Water craft and their engines (only available in Finnish)
- and equipment (only available in Finnish)
- Finnish Transport and Communications Agency Traficom
- Traficom contact information
Contact Customs Information Mon–Fri 8 am–4.15 pm
Please have a look at the frequently asked questions.
If you have a question about the arrival of parcels, its contents or the handling fee, please contact Posti.