Commencement of EU trade
The value of the EU trade exceeds the statistical threshold
- Imports 600 000 €/year
- Exports 600 000 €/year
A notification of the obligation to declare Intrastat dataTulli.fi
- The responsibility to provide information is based on regulations which are laid down by the EU.
- Please contact Finnish Customs statistics unit to apply for a revised decision.
Revision of the statistical data
- Customs Statistics may send the party obliged to submit declarations or the agent that this party uses an enquiry concerning the accuracy of the declared data.
- Customs Statistics monitors whether the companies comply with their obligation to provide information by comparing value data on VAT obtained from the tax authorities with the value data of the statistical declarations. If the declared total values diverge significantly, a request for clarification is sent to the company.
International Trade StatisticsTulli.fi
- In the EU, statistical data on international trade is collected using two different systems. The statistics on the trade with countries outside the EU are obtained from the customs clearance system, and data on the trade between Member States is collected by use of a separate method called the Intrastat system. The statistics on internal and external trade are published as one International Trade Statistics publication.
- Statistical releases
- Uljas – International Trade Statistics Search