Changes in 2019
- Some changes to the CN nomenclature. Correlation table between the CN versions 2018 and 2019 is on the Finnish Customs website https://tulli.fi/en/statistics/combined-nomenclature-cn
- The threshold values of the obligation to provide information will change: EUR 600 000 for arrivals and EUR 600 000 for dispatches.
- Brexit – United Kingdom withdraws from EU. We recommend to observe the situation https://tulli.fi/en/businesses/brexit
Changes in 2018
- Intrastat guide 2018 will not be published in print.
- Changes in CN codes can be found on the Customs website: http://tulli.fi/en/statistics/combined-nomenclature-cn.
Changes in 2017
- The Combined Nomenclature and the correlation table between CN codes 2016/2017 can be found on the Customs website http://tulli.fi/en/statistics/combined-nomenclature-cn.
- The declaration methods for Intrastat will undergo significant changes:
- Intrastat declarations can be sent by paper forms by 30 April 2017
- New EDIFACT users will no longer be accepted for Intrastat declarations
- The address of the Intrastat e-mail has changed. The new address is intrastat(at)tulli.fi.
- The Intrastat newsletter has been introduced. It contains information about current topics and future changes. The newsletters are sent a couple of times a year and you can subscribe to have them sent to your e-mail address by completing a form on the Customs website: http://tulli.fi/en/about-us/current-topics/subscribe-to-newsletter.
- You can subscribe to have information on outages and disruptions concerning Intrastat sent to your e-mail address: http://tulli.fi/en/e-services/services/disruptions-in-message-exchange.