Changes in message exchange
For amendments, use the form 934e “Application for message exchange with Finnish Customs” or the online service “Applying for a message exchange authorisation”. Changes can include:
- changes in the software your company uses (may require repeating the testing with Customs)
- your company wants to extend the use of message exchange to include another system
- your company changes the service provider used in direct message exchange (if the company is a message declarant, you must notify Customs of the change of service provider, and the new service provider must have an authorisation for direct message exchange)
- your company wishes to give up its status as a message exchange customer due to, for example, corporate arrangements.
A company must submit a new application for message exchange if its Business ID changes.
- Application for message exchange with Finnish Customs
- Instructions for completing the application
- The online service “Applying for a message exchange authorisation” (Customs warehousing and import declarations, UTU system)
General instructions for businesses offers advice from Monday to Friday 8 am–4.15 pm. Have a look at the FAQ or contact us with your question.