Changes in message exchange
Changes are reported using the application for message exchange (customs form 934 or Application for message exchange with Customs, UTU system) by ticking the option “Amendment application”. Changes can include:
- changes in the software your company uses (may require repeating the testing with Customs)
- your company wants to extend the use of message exchange to include another system
- your company changes the service provider used in direct message exchange (if the company is a message declarant, you must notify Customs of the change of service provider, and the new service provider must have an authorisation for direct message exchange)
- change of the operator used
- your company wishes to give up its status as a message exchange customer due to, for example, corporate arrangements.
A company must submit a new application for message exchange if its Business ID changes.