Instructions for other service alternatives
If you do not wish to or cannot identify yourself, you can use other service alternatives or a representative.
- You can authorise an agent, e.g. a forwarding company or Posti, to act on your behalf.
- As a private customer, you can authorise another person to submit an import declaration on your behalf in the Import Declaration Service.
- A company can use a form to apply for comprehensive guarantee and payment deferment or an EORI number.
- You can submit an export declaration in our Export Declaration Service without identifying yourself if you export occasionally or you are a private person. If you use the service without identifying yourself, you must also visit a customs office regarding export declarations.
- Private persons can send the required attachments to Customs by email.
- Customs also offers advice by phone in questions related to customs activities.
- Customs offices that offer customer service are available to you. Contact information and opening hours
- Help regarding other service alternatives is available from Customs Information Service.