Accessibility statement – customer satisfaction survey by the Customs Laboratory
Finnish Customs is committed to making its websites and online services accessible in accordance with the Act on the Provision of Digital Services (306/2019).
This accessibility statement concerns a customer satisfaction survey by the Customs Laboratory.
Other service alternatives
If you are unable to use the tulli.fi website, you can contact the Customs Information Service by phone at 0295 5201 or the Customs Registry Office by email at kirjaamo(at)tulli.fi.
The accessibility of the service
Current accessibility of the content of the service: partly meets the requirements laid down in the Finnish Act on the Provision of Digital Services.
The known problems with accessibility
The service still has some usability problems. The recognised problems with accessibility are described below. If you notice a problem in the service that is not included in the list, please contact us.
The following content does not meet the requirements laid down in the Act on the Provision of Digital Services and will be fixed as soon as possible:
- The survey contains links with URL addresses at link texts, which does make them particularly understandable. (WCAG 2.4.4)
- When moving to a new page, the keyboard focus is illogically in the middle of the page. Therefore, users of keyboards and screen readers must are forced to reverse on the page to get to the start. (WCAG 2.4.3)
- The grouping of certain categories of questions is not understandable on a screen reader, as the screen reader does not read row headings in matrix survey questions. (WCAG 1.3.1)
- The service does not comply with enlarged screen views or small screens, as the grouping meant for screen readers does not function in mobile view. This means that screen readers do not read all questions when entering selection fields. (WCAG 1.3.1)
- Filling in the transaction form does not proceed as expected due to an icon that is named inaccurately. In most cases, the form is sent by already clicking an icon with the word “next”. (WCAG 2.4.6)
Drafting of the statement
Customs has assessed the accessibility of this service as follows:
- The service was assessed in 4/2023.
- The assessment was conducted by an external operator.
- The statement was drafted on 25 April 2023.
We are happy to receive feedback on the accessibility of this service.
- Give feedback on accessibility to Customs by email: asiakaspalautteet(at)tulli.fi.
- The Customs Laboratory is responsible for the accessibility of the service, and will also respond to feedback on accessibility.
- We aim to respond to feedback within five working days.
If you are not satisfied with the response you receive from Customs, or if you receive no response at all, you may submit a report to the Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland. Detailed information on how to file a report and how the matter will be handled is available on the website of the Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland.
Contact information of the supervisory authorities
Administrative Agency for Southern Finland’s Accessibility Monitoring Unit
telephone number: 0295 016 000 (switchboard)