What information is needed for an import declaration?
For lodging an import declaration, you need the following:
- invoice (commercial consignment) or pro forma invoice (consignment free of charge. e.g. samples)
- commodity code
- any additional codes that the commodity code requires
- authorisations, licences or surveillance documents required by restrictions, if any
- certificates of origin, if any
- number of previous document, indicated in the arrival notification
- authorisation to present missing documents, if any.