How to apply for a comprehensive guarantee authorisation
It pays to apply for a comprehensive guarantee authorisation and an authorisation for payment deferment if your company engages in regular and financially significant import of goods from outside the EU, or in regular transits.
When you are applying for the authorisation, here is what you do:
Fill in the application
- Application forms and completion instructions:
- Enclose the company’s most recent financial statement (annual report, profit and loss account, balance, possible cash flow statement, related information and audit report). If your company is a parent company in a group of companies, you should also enclose the parent company’s consolidated financial statement with your application.
Send the application to the Customs Authorisation CentreTULLI.FI
Send the application by
- email (original documents scanned) to:
- or by post to:
Customs Authorisation Centre
P.O. Box 56
Assessment by Customs
- Customs assesses that the conditions have been met as well as the level of the reference amount and guarantee.
- The Authorisation Centre sends the authorisation decision to the customer.
Providing a guarantee
- The amount and the form of guarantee as well as the guarantee documents, are decided on in cooperation with Customs’ Credit Management.
- Send the guarantee documents by post to:
P.O. Box 261
Utilising the guaranteeTULLI.FI
- The Authorisation Centre gives the customer a customer ID, when the guarantee can be utilised.
If you have questions on securities, applying for a guarantee authorisation or if you wish to inform us changes in your customer details, see the contact information below:Where to find further information?