Using a paper application form in a fallback procedure

Paper application forms can only be used in a fallback procedure. Customs notifies customers when fallback procedures are allowed in situations where interruptions of long duration occur in electronic procedures. If a paper application form is sent in any other situation, Customs will invalidate it and advise the customer to lodge an electronic application.

Notices on service interruptions and disruptions are published on Online Services page.

Application for binding tariff information and instructions for completion:

Any questions?

General instructions for businesses
Mon–Fri 8 am–4.15 pm

For example, you can ask about following subjects:

  • commodity codes and taxes
  • import and export restrictions
  • help, if your company is only just starting an import and export business.