How to submit arrival and exit declarations

Arrival and exit declarations can be submitted electronically, either as message declarations or via the Safety and Security Declaration Service (AREX). To submit message declarations, you need an authorisation from Customs.

You do not need an authorisation to use the customs online declaration service. An entry or exit summary declaration for road traffic, can be filled in as an unidentified user, in that case the declaration is not saved. Submitting other declarations require that you log in with a Katso ID.

Contact us

General instructions for businesses
Monday to Friday 8 am–4 pm

Contact Customs Information

The cost of a call from a landline or mobile phone subscription is 0 cents/min + local network charge/ standard mobile rate.


Help us improve our site content

We want to improve our website together with our customers. You can give us feedback by clicking “Send feedback”.

Send feedback