Accessibility statement: The Fintaric service
URL address: https://asiointi.tulli.fi/asiointipalvelu/fintaric/
Finnish Customs is committed to making this service digitally accessible to all its customers. We are continually improving the user experience and we apply the accessibility standards required by law.
Other service alternatives
If you are not able to use the Fintaric service, you can call the Customs Information Service, tel. 0295 5201.
The accessibility of the service
The current accessibility standard of the service:
- WCAG 2.1, level AA
The current accessibility of the content
- For the most part, meets the requirements.
The known problems with accessibility
Users may still encounter some problems in the service. The know problems with accessibility are described below. If you notice a problem in the service that is not included in the list, please contact us.
- All elements cannot be used with the keyboard.
- It is practically impossible to use modal windows with the screen reader.
- The error messages cannot be detected by the screen reader.
- It is difficult to understand and use the side navigation with the screen reader.
- There are flaws in the text equivalents, labels and headings.
- There are flaws in the contrasts concerning texts, backgrounds, cursors and placeholders.
- No skip links.
The problems with the accessibility of instructions:
- There are flaws in the language definitions and text equivalents.
- The tables and PDF files are not accessible.
- There are flaws in the menu button, headings and breadcrumbs.
- There are flaws in the texts and text-format instructions in the instruction videos.
Compatibility with browsers and assisting technologies
The service is designed to be compatible with the following browsers:
- Firefox and Chrome
The service is designed to be compatible with the following assisting technologies:
- NVDA screen reader 2019.1.1
- WebAIM Color Contrast checker
The accessibility of this service depends on the functioning of the following technologies:
Customs has assessed the accessibility of this service with the following methods:
- Self-assessment: the company or the organisation has assessed the service internally.
- External assessment: the service has been assessed by an external party (Eficode, 4/2019), that has not been involved in the design or development of the service.
We are happy to receive feedback on the accessibility of these pages. You can contact us in the following ways:
Give feedback on accessibility to Customs by email [email protected]
We aim to respond to feedback within five working days.If you are not satisfied with the response you have received from Customs, you can also give feedback on accessibility to the Regional State Administrative Agencies: : [email protected]