Accessibility statement – My details
Finnish Customs is committed to making its websites and online services accessible in accordance with the Act on the Provision of Digital Services (306/2019).
This accessibility statement concerns “My details” service.
Other service alternatives
If you cannot use the “My details” service, you can contact the Authorisation Centre by email email@example.com in matters concerning office details.
Regarding guarantee details, you can contact Credit Management through the Customs switchboard, Mon–Fri 8 am–4.15 pm, tel. + 358 295 5200, or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also get help with other service alternatives from the Customs Information Service, tel. 0295 5201.
The accessibility of the service
The service partly meets the requirements laid down in the Finnish Act on the Provision of Digital Services.
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) were used in the accessibility assessment.
The known problems with accessibility
The service still has some usability problems. The recognised problems with accessibility are described below. If you notice a problem in the service that is not included in the list, please contact us.
The following content does not meet the requirements laid down in the Act on the Provision of Digital Services and will be fixed as soon as possible:
- The graphs presented in the service have not been programmatically determined as graphs. (WCAG 1.1.1 and 1.3.1)
- The user is warned of the connection timeout and is given the opportunity to request additional time. However, for data security reasons the user must be logged out after 12 hours, which means that the accessibility requirements concerning time limits are not completely fulfilled. (WCAG 2.2.1)
- The service has been created with single page application technology, which is why focus moves to the main heading of the page when the user moves to another page. Because of this technology, the main heading on the “My details” start page may be left unread by the screen reader, although focus is moved to the main heading. (WCAG 2.4.3)
- The function of the “Close” button/link in the print view may be unclear to screen reader users. (WCAG 2.4.4 and 4.1.2)
Drafting of the statement
Customs has assessed the accessibility of this service as follows:
- The assessment was conducted by Eficode, an external operator.
- The service was assessed in September 2020.
- This statement was drafted on 15 September 2020.
- The statement was last reviewed on 5 November 2022.
We are happy to receive feedback on the accessibility of this service.
- Give feedback on accessibility to Customs by email: email@example.com.
- Customs’ e-services are responsible for the accessibility of the “My details” service and will also respond to feedback on accessibility.
- We aim to respond to feedback within five working days.
- If you are not satisfied with the response you have received from Customs, you can also give feedback on accessibility to the Regional State Administrative Agencies: firstname.lastname@example.org.