Accessibility statement: Customs Warehousing Declaration Service
URL address: https://asiointi.tulli.fi/asiointipalvelu
Finnish Customs is committed to making this service digitally accessible to all its customers. We are continually improving the user experience and we apply the accessibility standards required by law.
Other service alternatives
If you are not able to use the Customs Warehousing Declaration Service, you can call the Customs Information Service, tel. 0295 5201.
The accessibility of the service
The current accessibility standard of the service:
- WCAG 2.1, level AA
The current accessibility of the content
- Most of the requirements are not met.
The known problems with accessibility
Users may still encounter some problems in the service. The know problems with accessibility are described below. If you notice a problem in the service that is not included in the list, please contact us.
- No skip link.
- The drop-down menu of the ‘State’ column does not function in an accessible way.
- The system does not support the screen reader program in the required way.
- The elements for sorting data are inaccessible.
- The placement of the filters connected to the tables has been implemented in an unusual way.
- The choosing of customer role is unclear.
- The field where you choose the table place you want to move to is unclear.
- There are flaws in the heading and the naming of tabs.
- The search criterion disappears from the page only visually.
- Using search criteria with the screen reader is difficult.
- It is not indicated that the link “Help and documentation” opens in a new tab.
- The type description of the element “New declaration” is incorrect.
- There are flaws in how the icons function.
- The page view loses the browser’s focus.
- There are flaws in the browser’s focus.
- It is difficult to use the drop-down menu Country.
- The choices in the drop-down menu Type of location cannot be read.
- The focus is not indicated graphically in the “Goods items” view.
- The location of the footer is not good.
- There are flaws in the functioning, location, colours and descriptions of the buttons.
- There are flaws in the notices and error notifications.
Compatibility with browsers and assisting technologies
The service is designed to be compatible with the following browsers:
- Chrome, Firefox
The service is designed to be compatible with the following assisting technologies:
- NVDA screen reader 2019.1.1
- WebAIM Color Contrast checker
The accessibility of this service depends on the functioning of the following technologies:
Customs has assessed the accessibility of this service with the following methods:
- Self-assessment: the company or the organisation has assessed the service internally.
- External assessment: the service has been assessed by an external party, Annanpurra Oy, 11/2018, that has not been involved in the design or development of the service.
We are happy to receive feedback on the accessibility of this service You can contact us in the following ways:
Give feedback on accessibility to Customs by email: [email protected]
We aim to respond to feedback within five working days.If you are not satisfied with the response you have received from Customs, you can also give feedback on accessibility to the Regional State Administrative Agencies: [email protected]