Accessibility statement – Customs customer feedback form
Finnish Customs is committed to making its websites and online services accessible in accordance with the Act on the Provision of Digital Services (306/2019).
This accessibility statement concerns the customer feedback form of Finnish Customs.
Other service alternatives
If you are unable to use our customer feedback form, you can send feedback by email to [email protected], or call the number 0295 5201.
You can also personally visit a customs office that provides customer service to give us your feedback. On the Customs website, you will find the map locations of customer service offices and the office opening hours.
Help regarding alternative transactions is available from the Customs Information Service; tel. 0295 5201.
The accessibility of the service
Current service accessibility: partly corresponds with the requirements laid down in the Finnish Act on the Provision of Digital Services.
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) were used in the accessibility assessment.
The known problems with accessibility
The recognised problems with accessibility concerning the service are described below. The problems will be corrected in the subsequent versions of the feedback form. If you notice a problem in the service that is not included in the list, please contact us.
The content does not meet the requirements of the Act on the Provision of Digital Services in the following respects:
- The radio buttons for each evaluation number give the faulty information ”1/1” to the screen reader, and do not indicate which number out of how many alternatives is in question. This makes it more difficult to choose the right number when using a screen reader. In the beginning of the questionnaire, there is information stating that the assessment scale ranges from 1 to 5.
- Some of the text input fields in the form have been put in place in table format which is not concealed from the screen reader.
- A keyboard user who accesses the service through Firefox has difficulty finding the “Send” icon, as the keyboard focus is not visible in the icon.
- The heading of the questionnaire does not indicate the specific questionnaire being completed, as all questionnaires created with Webropol have the automatic heading ”Questionnaire created with Webropol”. This is a feature that Customs cannot change. In other words, it is not possible to distinguish the questionnaire from other Customs questionnaires or feedback forms based on the heading. To find the right questionnaire, the user must open the form.
Drafting of the statement
Customs has assessed the accessibility of this service with the following methods:
- The assessment was done by an external operator.
- The service was assessed in 6/2020.
- The statement was drafted on 30 July 2020.
- The statement was last reviewed on 30 July 2020.
We are happy to receive feedback on the accessibility of this Service.
- Give feedback on accessibility to Customs by email: [email protected].
- The accessibility of the customer feedback form is the responsibility of the Foreign Trade and Taxation Department, Customer Services, who also respond to feedback regarding accessibility.
- We aim to reply to feedback within five working days.
- If you are not satisfied with the response you have received from Customs, you can also give feedback on accessibility to the Regional State Administrative Agencies: [email protected].