Accessibility statement – Customs customer feedback form
Finnish Customs is committed to making its websites and online services accessible in accordance with the Act on the Provision of Digital Services (306/2019).
This accessibility statement concerns Customs’ customer feedback form and customer satisfaction survey.
Other service alternatives
If you are unable to use our customer feedback form, you can send feedback by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the number 0295 5201.
You can also personally visit a customs office that provides customer service to give us your feedback. On the Customs website, you will find the map locations of customer service offices and the office opening hours.
Help regarding alternative transactions is available from the Customs Information Service; tel. 0295 5201.
See instructions from Customs on alternative transactions.
The accessibility of the service
Current service accessibility: partly corresponds with the requirements laid down in the Finnish Act on the Provision of Digital Services.
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) were used in the accessibility assessment.
The known problems with accessibility
The recognised problems with accessibility concerning the service are described below. The problems will be corrected in the subsequent versions of the feedback form. If you notice a problem in the service that is not included in the list, please contact us.
The content does not meet the requirements of the Act on the Provision of Digital Services in the following respects:
- The name of the language button is the language selected at that moment, so it could be difficult for screen reader users unfamiliar with that language to find the language menu. (WCAG 4.1.2)
- In the language menu, the keyboard focus style is barely distinguishable. (WCAG 2.4.7)
- With some browsers, the screen reader doesn’t indicate the number and status of the buttons in the option button groups. (WCAG 1.3.1)
- Some of the text input fields in the form have been placed on the page using table structures, and these tables haven’t been hidden from the screen reader. (WCAG 1.3.1)
- When the user moves to another page, screen reader focus doesn’t always move to the beginning of the page. (WCAG 1.3.2)
- A keyboard user who accesses the service through Firefox has difficulty finding the “Send” button, because the keyboard focus is not visible in the button.
Drafting of the statement
Customs has assessed the accessibility of this service with the following methods:
- The assessment was conducted by an external operator.
- The service was assessed in 10/2020.
- The statement was drafted on 30 July 2020.
- The statement was last reviewed on 22 October 2020.
We are happy to receive feedback on the accessibility of this Service.
- Give feedback on accessibility to Customs by email: email@example.com.
- The accessibility of the customer feedback form is the responsibility of the Foreign Trade and Taxation Department, Customer Services, who also respond to feedback regarding accessibility.
- We aim to reply to feedback within five working days.
- If you are not satisfied with the response you have received from Customs, you can also give feedback on accessibility to the Regional State Administrative Agencies: firstname.lastname@example.org.