Offices that offer services only by prior appointment
Customer service hours for offices that offer services by appointment are from Monday to Friday, 8.00–16.15.
Please note the exceptions:
- From 12 June 2023, Mariehamn Customs in Åland provides service on Mondays and Fridays at 12‒16.15 without an appointment. Other weekdays, service is only available by appointment. Please book your appointment no later than the day before via e-mail at email@example.com. If needed, you can also book your appointment by phone via the Customs Information Service.
- In Vainikkala, the service hours are 8.00–18.00.
- In Kotka, services are offered both by appointment and without an appointment.
Check this page for specific contact information and service hour details.
Please book your service appointment at least two hours in advance by email or by phone. If you are booking an appointment for 8.00 the following day, please do so no later than two hours before the end of service hours the day before. Check the contact details of the customs office on this page.
Check this page for any specifications on booking appointments in the contact details of the customs office.
- Endorsement of EUR.1 and A.TR. certificates in urgent matters. Non-urgent certificates should be sent to Kotka Customs for endorsement by mail.
- Confirmation of T2L and T2LF forms
- Confirmation of INF forms
- Confirmation of ATA Carnets and NATO 302 forms
- Export licences that require entries by customs officials
- Entries to wine certificates
- Customs clearance of cars imported as removal goods by private persons from outside the EU
- Starting and, if necessary, discharging a transit procedure (also applies to TIR Carnets)
- Customs clearance of removal goods imported by private persons
- Please note: The customs office will provide you with assistance in filling in and sending the forms. The complete customs clearance decision will be sent to you by email or by mail, usually at a later date.
- Before reserving an appointment, make sure you know what documents you need to attach to the customs clearance of removal goods.
- Identifying a person in connection with an ID control
- oral customs declaration on a free-of-charge and random consignment from one private individual to another, not containing any restricted products (for example, a gift item)
- buying a Frontier Motor Liability Insurance for a vehicle.
Vuosaari mobile group
Åland Islands tax border information
- Monday to Friday without appointment 8.00-11.00.
- Monday to Friday by appointment 11.00-16.15. Book the appointment at 0295 527 012 or kotka.tulliselvitys(at)tulli.fi.
- Saturday 8.00–22.00 and Sunday 8.00-16.00 by appointment. Book the appointment by 14.15 the previous day at 0295 527 170 or kotka.liikkuvaryhma(at)tulli.fi.
Border control and visa services, victualling, shipping permits:
Weekdays after office hours, Saturdays 8.00-22.00 and Sundays 8.00-16.00 tel. 040 332 5203
Endorsement of EUR.1. and A.TR. movement certificates by post: