Offices that offer services only by prior appointment
Customer service hours are from Monday to Friday, from 8 a.m. to 4.15 p.m.
Reserve your appointment no later than 2 hours before you need customer service. If you need an appointment at 8 a.m. the following day, reserve it no later than at 2.15 p.m. the previous working day.
Please note that at Salla, Raja-Jooseppi, Kuusamo and Kotka, you can do all your customs transactions involving commercial goods traffic using the appointment service. For more information, see the details of each customs office.
You can book an appointment to handle matters mentioned in this list only:
- Confirmation of EUR.1 and A.TR. forms in urgent matters. (Non-urgent forms should be sent by post for confirmation. Please refer to the contact information for postal addresses.)
- Confirmation of T2L and T2LF forms
- Confirmation of INF forms
- Confirmation of ATA Carnets and NATO 302 forms
- Export licences that require entries by customs officials
- Entries to wine certificates
- Customs clearance of cars imported as removal goods by private persons from outside the EU
- Starting and, if necessary, discharging a transit procedure (also applies to TIR Carnets)
- Customs clearance of removal goods and pleasure craft imported by private persons and oral declarations
- Identifying a person in connection with an ID control
- oral customs declaration on a free-of-charge and random consignment from one private individual to another, not containing any restricted products (for example, a gift item).