Offices that offer services only by prior appointment
Customer service hours are from Monday to Friday, from 8 a.m. to 4.15 p.m.
Reserve your appointment no later than 2 hours before you need customer service. If you need an appointment at 8 a.m. the following day, reserve it no later than at 2.15 p.m. the previous working day.
You can book an appointment to handle matters mentioned in this list only:
- Confirmation of EUR.1 and A.TR. forms in urgent matters. (Non-urgent forms should be sent by post for confirmation. Please refer to the contact information for postal addresses.)
- Confirmation of T2L and T2LF forms
- Confirmation of INF forms
- Confirmation of ATA Carnets and NATO 302 forms
- Export licences that require entries by customs officials
- Entries to wine certificates
- Customs clearance of cars imported as removal goods by private persons from outside the EU
- Starting and, if necessary, discharging a transit procedure (also applies to TIR Carnets)
- Customs clearance of removal goods and pleasure craft imported by private persons
- Identifying a person in connection with an ID control.