Other contact details and information channels
- You can contact customs offices or visit them personally. Here you can check the contact details of customs offices.
- The Facebook and social networking service X accounts of Finnish Customs provide information on general customs clearance matters on weekdays from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- You can contact the Customs Registry Office for example when you have questions about submitting documents.
Please note that the quickest way to get a reply is through our chatbot, by phone, or from our Facebook and Twitter accounts.
Customs Information provides general advice and cannot provide binding information on, for example, commodity codes.
We can’t help you with the following
- If your question concerns the location of your parcel, or its arrival notice, contents, storage, transport or the service charges payable for it, please contact Posti or the other transport company carrying your parcel.
- If your question concerns identifying yourself for using our e-services, please contact the Public Service Info.
- If you have a question concerning car tax or excise tax, please contact the Tax Administration.