Customs declaration for businesses
Mon–Fri 8 am–6 pm
You can ask for practical help in
- customs clearance
- submitting an export declaration or transit declaration
- using the Import Declaration Service for private persons
- using the Customs Clearance Service.
Åland Islands tax border information
Monday to Friday 9 am–3 pm
You can ask
- about trade between the Åland Islands and mainland Finland (for example, which declarations have to be submitted and when, and, who is responsible for submitting the declaration)
- about the use of the service “Recapitulative statements for tax border customers” (ALA).
Processing state of the Åland import declarations that are being processed
Monday to Friday 8 am–4.15 pm
You can ask about import declarations you have already submitted, that concern the Åland Islands, and that are being processed by Customs.
General instructions for businesses
You can ask
- about trade between the Åland Islands and EU countries other than Finland
- about trade between the Åland Islands and non-EU countries.
When you send confidential information or personal details to Customs, we recommend that you use secure email.