EU Customs Trader Portal
- If you need an authorisation that is in force in the entire territory of the EU, you can apply for it in the Customs Decision System (CDS).
- In the BTI service, you can search for binding tariff information that is in force in all EU countries.
- In the eAEO service of the EU, you can apply for AEO authorisation.
- In the INF service for special procedures, you get an INF number when you export goods for outward processing or if you export equivalent goods as prior export under the inward processing procedure.
- The REX service for registered exporters, used for applying for authorisation to confirm the origin of goods for preferential customs treatment. Read more about registered exporter