At the moment, you can apply for the following authorisations granted by Finnish Customs, as well as changes to these authorisations:
- authorisation for comprehensive guarantee, CGU
- authorisation for deferment of payment, DPO
- authorisation for temporary storage, TST
- customs warehousing authorisation, CWP, CW1 or CWP2
- authorisation to use simplified declaration, SDE
- authorisation for entry of data in the declarant’s records, EIR
- authorisation for the status of authorised consignee, ACE
- authorisation for the status of authorised consignee for TIR procedure, ACT
authorisation for the status of authorised issuer, ACP
authorisation for the status of authorised consignor, ACR
authorisation for the use of seals of a special type, SSE
- authorisation to use the inward processing procedure IPO
- authorisation to use the outward processing procedure OPO.
You can apply for other authorisations issued by Customs by submitting your application to the Customs Authorisation Centre. Guidance on how to apply can be found on the page Authorisations.
If you have to enter information on the goods, you can upload the details as CVS files in the service. Read more: Instructions for creating and uploading CSV files In the Authorisation Service
Until further notice, a company cannot apply for authorisations in the Authorisation Service on behalf of another company. If you act as a representative on behalf of another company, please contact the Authorisation Centre.