Identification in the EU’s e-services
Log in to the EU Customs Trader Portal (TAXUD Authentication Portal). Suomi.fi identification and authorisations are used in these services.
Go to the EU Customs Trader Portal
- Select your language in the top right corner
- When logging in, select the following details (both as authorisation applicant and representative)
- the domain of the application you request access to: Customs
- country where you want to be authenticated: Finland
- type of actor: Employee
I am acting on behalf of:
- the following (natural/legal) person with
- type of actor: select Economic Operator
- type of ID: EORI
- ID: enter the EORI-number of the company applying for the authorisation
Always select “directly” regardless of whether you are an employee of the applicant company or of a representative
Finally, give your consent to sharing information from the Suomi.fi identification with the EU Customs Trader Portal by ticking
“I give my consent to request my Identity Profile information and share it with UUM&DS and Customs EIS”.
3. Next, select authentication method.
4. Then, the Suomi.fi identification service states which details about you are being transferred to the portal.
5. The “Log in” button of the authentication page takes you to the e-service.