Service interruption and disruption notices
Customs sends notices by email about application-specific service interruptions and about other ICT disruptions that may affect customs clearance.
Subscribe to disruption notices
You can subscribe to these notices by selecting the topic(s) and by providing your email address. Then click "Save your details". You can unsubscribe simply via the link at the end of the e-mail message.
You can unsubscribe later via the link at the end of the e-mail message, or by changing your subscription on the subscription page.
Published disruption notices
- Import Declaration Service for private persons
- Entry and exit declarations
- Import clearance
- Export declarations
- Åland tax border declarations
- Intrastat declarations
- Commodity code service FINTARIC
- Customs warehousing declarations
- Authorisations and related applications
- UTU Entry
- UTU Åland tax border declarations
- UTU Import declarations
- Other disruptions
Unable to log in to the customs declaration service?
This can be due to the following reasons:
- There is a disruption in Customs’ e-service. See Customs’ service disruption notices on this page.
- There is a disruption in your online bank.
- There is a problem with your mandates. Read more about identification and authorisations