Questions to Customs’ Information service? We are renewing our electronic customer service
Our service - Contact Customs Information - is being renewed. We are renewing our service because we wish to protect your data. We also want to enable a data-secure way for you to send us your question and for you to receive a reply addressed to you personally.
In the future, you need to identify yourself when sending questions with the electronic form to Customs’ information service. If you don’t wish to identify yourself or if it’s not possible for you, you can do business with us in alternative ways.
Customs’ website also provides you with many instructions covering different subjects.
Personal advice is also available by phone:
- Customs Information Service, private customers: tel. 0295 5201 (Mon-Fri, 8 am – 4 pm)
- Customs Information Service, business customers: tel. 0295 5202, (Mon-Fri, 8 am – 4 pm)
- Åland Islands tax border information service: tel. 0295 52333 (Mon-Fri, 9 am – 3 pm)
Business customers can also send specific questions regarding, e.g. authorisations, guarantees or starting message declarations to yritysneuvonta.lupa-asiakkaat(at)tulli.fi.
Identification of private customers
If you have a Finnish personal identification number, you can identify yourself in the following ways:
- online banking codes
- a mobile certificate (a mobile phone with a SIM card that has a mobile certificate) or
- a certificate card (an identity card granted by the Police, an organisation card granted by VRK, i.e. a civil service card, or the card for professionals in social services or the healthcare sector, i.e. a Sote ID card ).
Identification of business customers
Businesses can log in to our services with a Katso ID, which is free of charge. Katso IDs can also be used by corporations and other public organisations with a business ID.
We provide services for our private and business customers regarding all questions related to customs activities. Once you have identified yourself, you can send us your questions with the electronic form. We aim to answer your questions within four working days.
More information: Nadja Painokallio, email@example.com