Imports of goods from EU countries
- Imports 550 000 €/year
- Exports 500 000 €/year
Kirje Intrastat-velvollisuuden alkamisestaTulli.fi
- The responsibility to provide information is based on regulations which are laid down by the EU.
- Please contact the Finnish Customs statistics unit to apply for a revised decision.
Checking of the statistical data
- Customs Statistics Unit may send the party obliged to submit declarations or the agent that this party uses an enquiry concerning the accuracy of the declared data.
- Customs Statistics Unit monitors whether the companies comply with their obligation to provide information by comparing value data on VAT obtained from the tax authorities with the value data of the statistical declarations. If the declared total values diverge significantly, a request for clarification is sent to the company.
International Trade StatisticsTulli.fi
- In the EU, statistical data on the international trade is collected using two different systems. The statistics on the trade with countries outside the EU are obtained from the customs clearance system, and data on the trade between Member States is collected by use of a separate method called the Intrastat system. The statistics on the internal and external trade are published as one International Trade Statistics publication.
- Statistical releases
- Uljas – International Trade Statistics Search