It pays to apply for a comprehensive guarantee authorisation and an authorisation for payment deferment if your company regularly transits goods or if it engages in financially significant importing from outside the EU.
How do I apply for a comprehensive guarantee authorisation?
Fill in the application
- Application forms and completion instructions:
- Enclose the company’s most recent financial statement (annual report, profit and loss account, balance, possible cash flow statement, related information and audit report). If your company is a parent company in a group of companies, you should also enclose the parent company’s consolidated financial statement with your application.
Send the application to the Customs Authorisation CentreTULLI.FI
Send the application by
- email (original documents scanned) to:
- or by post to:
Customs Authorisation Centre
P.O. Box 56
Assessment by Customs
- Customs assesses that the conditions have been met as well as the level of the reference amount and guarantee.
- The Authorisation Centre sends the authorisation decision to the customer.
Providing a guarantee
- The amount and the form of guarantee as well as the guarantee documents, are decided on in cooperation with Customs’ Credit Management.
- Send the guarantee documents by post to:
P.O. Box 512
Utilising the guaranteeTULLI.FI
- The Authorisation Centre gives the customer a customer ID, when the guarantee can be utilised.