When applying for revision of a customs clearance decision
The adjacent picture shows a service path. In the picture you can find the most important stages of the revision process.
Before sending the claim for a revised decisionTULLI.FI
- Read the pages on how to claim a revised decision: Lodging a claim for a revised decision
- You can apply for a revised customs clearance decision even if the customs declaration was lodged by a forwarding company on your behalf.
- Take care to fill in the application correctly. Enclose the necessary documents.
- You can submit the application only once.
Where can I send my application for a revised decision?
Please send the application for a revised decision with enclosures, primarily by e-mail to
- or by post to
Finnish Customs / Application for a revised decision
P.O. Box 512
- In matters concerning imports to the Åland Islands or across the tax border, send the application for a revised decision with enclosures by e-mail to
- or by post to
P.O. Box 40
- Customs will not separately notify you when the processing of the application has begun.How long does it take for my application to be processed?
How long does it take for my application to be processed?TULLI.FI
- Your application will be processed in approximately three months.
- You will receive the decision by post, when Customs has processed your application.
- Customs will repay the import duties and taxes directly into your bank account if the requirements for repayment are met.
- Please note that the refund does not show on your bank account immediately once you receive the decision; it may take several days for the funds to be transferred.